With over 90 participants from the USA, Asia and Europe, a broad circle of users could share experiences in a pleasant atmosphere and use the event for networking.
The lectures contained new approaches, applications and new developments in the industry as well as research topics. Furthermore the latest IPS version was demonstrated.
The conference at a glance:
- Lectures by: Adam Opel, BMW, Delphi, fleXstructures, Fraunhofer ITWM, FCC, Komatsu, SCANIA, TechViz, Volkswagen, Volvo Cars
- Current research topics from the industry
- New processes: Where is IPS used?
- Developments and road map of IPS
- Demonstration of IPS Cable Simulation 3.3 with new functionalities
- Presentation of the measuring machine MeSOMICS
Open questions could be clarified directly in the exhibition area. One of the highlights was the performance of the new measuring machine MeSOMICS. During the User Conference, the participants’ cables were already measured and the material properties of the cables were determined.
With a guided tour through the technology museum and the event dinner in the space hall under the Spaceshuttle Buran, two other highlights were on the agenda.
We would like to thank all speakers, participants and assistants who contributed to this event.