The first IPS Cable Simulation User Conference in Deidesheim has been a great success. More than 70 participants from Europe, Asia and the United States came together in the heart of Palatinate, Germany.
Specialist lectures by experts from industry and science allowed the participants to get to know many different application possibilities of the software. In addition, the conference offered an opportunity for technical discussions, experience exchange and networking.
- Contributions of AUDI, BMW, Delphi, fleXstructures, Fraunhofer-Chalmers Centre, Fraunhofer ITWM, OPEL, HYUNDAI, OTH Amberg-Weiden, SCANIA, SCSK Corporation, Specma, STIHL, TechViz, Toyota Motor Corporation, Saarland University, Volvo Cars
- Hands-on update training workshop: insights into the latest features of IPS Cable Simulation 3.0
- IPS Cable Simulation 3D: stereo visualization with TechViz
- IPS Cable Simulation: technological challenges, features, related products and further development
- Material properties of compliant parts
- Integration of IPS Cable Simulation in different phases of the product process
- Case studies and success stories with IPS Cable Simulation