IPS Virtual Paint is an innovative software system for spray painting simulation. The simultaneous calculation of air flow, particle motions and electrostatic field in only one solver leads to a great reduction of computing time.
For the first time, a simulation is possible in only a few hours instead of several weeks. Here standard computers may be used for running the calculations.
- Realistic simulation of spray painting including all relevant physics
- Seamless integration of multi-physics solver
- Extremely robust, accurate and fast algorithms with immediate visualization
- Simulation of interior painting as well as complex processes combining several robots and their movements
- Speed (full car simulation over night)
- Cost savings due to minimized calculation time and reduced prototype testing
- Savings of energy, emissions and paint material
- Requires no expertise on computational tools